Accession: As soon as possible
Industries: Industri og håndværk, Ingeniør og teknik
Region: Midtjylland, Hadsten
GOLDWIND is looking for a Mechanical Design Engineer to play an important role in the Global R&D Team. GOLDWIND has set up a new Danish R&D branch based in Hadsten serving as office location for this job opening.
The company are searching experienced engineers to be part of our stream of technology development projects. Join GOLDWIND and be part of the development of tomorrows wind turbine technology. The team works in close cooperation with leading European and Chinese sub-suppliers as well as specialist teams in GOLDWIND China.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Design of mechanical systems like hub, machine bed frame, yaw systems, pitch systems, towers, electro-mechanical and hydraulic systems etc.
- System integration with manufacturing, procurement, service, installation.
- Carry through detailed design of systems and components
- Create documentation for procurement, manufacturing, type certification etc. of components and systems
- Advanced degree (Bachelor or Master) in Mechanical Engineering or similar
- More than 5 years of professional experience in wind industry R&D
- 3 years of structural calculation experience and a thorough knowledge of steel structures and cast materials in general
- Excellent experience in FEA and advanced design and optimization for fatigue and extreme loading
- Excellent experience in 3D/2D design of cast, welded and bolted steel wind turbine structural components
- Ability to solve difficult technical challenges through innovation, dedication and cooperation
- Pro-active problem solver that work well both independently and in teams
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English
- Highly motivated team-player that enjoys working in cross-functional projects in a global environment
The company offers:
As well as fulfilling your career ambitions, the company offers a competitive package including pension scheme and other benefits.
By joining GOLDWIND’s new team in Denmark you will get a unique impact on future wind turbine design at one of the world’s largest suppliers of wind energy systems. You will have a key position in technology development projects and will be part of the development of next generation large wind turbines. Their office is located in nice and easy-accessible facilities in the city of Hadsten in the northern Aarhus area.
Goldwind Energy ApS represents Goldwind in Denmark and is a fully owned subsidiary of Xianjiang Goldwind Science & Technology Co. Ltd (Goldwind). Goldwind is one of the world’s largest turbine manufacturer with R&D headquarter located in Beijing, China. With a steady development of the product portfolio, GOLDWIND is dedicated to furthering the most advanced and cost-efficient wind power technology in a high quality, continually raising the bar through a steadfast commitment to innovation and is present on all major markets in the world. GOLDWIND is the oldest turbine manufacturer in China and additionally owns and operates several large wind farms.
As soon as possible, but of course we will wait for the right candidate.
You are very welcome to contact Karl Johan Spottag on 40 72 99 64
Please send your application with reference "5428" by clicking Apply Now
Click for other available jobs!