Accession: Hurtigst muligt
Industries: Informationsteknologi, Ingeniør og teknik
Region: Midtjylland, Aarhus
If you want to accelerate your career growth within Software Architecture and SaaS we have THE opportunity. You’ll be part of an exciting journey building the future products of the reefer business. Are you passionate about working closely with the customers and translating their expectations into products exceeding their expectations? And can you work with the market needs; big data and business intelligence turning them into Software as a Service, then explore this job further.
In this job you dive into your experience with SaaS/BI/Big Data and turn the market needs into Software architecture. As Engineering Project Lead you will plunge into designing and describing specifications for the companys talented SW developers around the world. Experience with working in remote teams and openness to other cultures is a key element to being successful in this position.
- Translate market requirements for UI/BI/Big Data to software architecture
- Specify detailed functional requirements, agreeing these with stakeholders, both within the business and in adjacent businesses
- Engage with customer-facing teams and directly with customers to convert market requirements and customer pain points into workable solutions
- Support definition of test and QA requirements
- Gatekeeper for the quality assurance of the overall solution
- Develop, maintain and document the programming architecture
- Develop project plans in cooperation with Project Management, Product Management and Stakeholders
- Provide backup support to primary SW team as needed to resolve issues
- Develop and define product concept
- Identify and maintain Technical risks within the project technical scope
- Responsible Top down estimates
- Extensive server software architecture & development experience
- Experience with data integration, application programming, decision support, transactional processing, Internet, SaaS (Software as a Service) and client/server architectures
- Azure IOT implementation and integration experience
- Business intelligence based on a hosted-Azure stack
- Integration with third party databases through APIs
- Platform specification and development for data analytics
- Experience with web development based on user behavior and workflows
- Minimum of five years of relevant work experience
- Working in a global development environment across cultures and nationalities
- Identify and involve business stakeholders
- Drive and lead change
- Identify and utilize knowledge networks
- Deep understanding of software development practices with proven ability to work across borders and departments
- English must be fluent, both written and orally
The Company offers:
- Exciting challenges in a dynamic environment
- An international environment with touchpoints, partners and customers all over the world
- Personal development within a progressive global company
- Salary according to qualifications and experience
- Work with premium brands and a well-recognized market leader in electronics
As an employee with Emerson Climate Technologies in Aarhus you are close to your colleagues and management. The organization encompasses Engineering R&D especially within software and hardware, Operations and Supply Chain, Sales and Product Management, Finance and HR.
The employees’ backgrounds are varied and a mixture of local employees and international employees makes going to work in Denmark an international experience every day. They have colleagues in China and Manila and work with them on a daily basis, since they are part of our Danish teams. But common for all is that thye are close to each other in their daily work. Emerson Transportation Solutions is a division within Climate Technologies and are located in Aarhus, the 2nd largest city of Denmark only 10 min. from the city center by car and bus connections are close by.
Working at Emerson Transportation Solutions:
Transportation Solutions is a global business unit within the American Emerson Climate Technologies Group and is the leading provider of compressors, condensing units, electronic controls, and telematics for Transport Refrigeration, AC, and Marine Boiler applications. This business unit has supplied compressors, electronic controllers and remote container monitoring solutions for more than 50 years. In 2012, Emerson acquired a marine container and boiler controls business enabling Emerson to expand its refrigeration technology and solutions offerings in the global transportation sector. The REFCON™ marine container monitoring and control system, combined with Emerson’s compressors and diagnostic technologies installed on shipping containers, allows Emerson to provide a full range of powerful solutions to help global shipping companies and transportation managers ensure their cargo is transported and stored in optimal conditions. In addition to cargo ships, Emerson’s transportation solutions also extend to truck refrigeration and rail and bus air conditioning. For more information, visit www.emersonclimate.com/ts
As soon as possible, but of course we will wait for the right candidate.
You are very welcome to contact Karl Johan Spottag on 40 72 99 64
Please send your application with reference "5410" by clicking Apply Now
Click for other available jobs!